Monday, July 29, 2013

My new boo!!

I don't know how to describe how absolutely amazing this shampoo is!! I use to seriously dread when shampoo day rolled around.  It can seriously take me about 2 hours to shampoo, deep condition, detangle and style my hair not including drying time! I saw this at my local beauty supply and decided to give it a try.
Cream of Nature was the ONLY shampoo I used when I was relaxed. I guess when I quit the creamy crack I went cold turkey on all my other products too. I read and saw a few reviews on this product and couldnt wait to try it for myself. As soon as I put it in my hair and begin to work up a lather I could feel the tangles melting away. I could NOT believe it! I was able to finger detangle my hair easier than ever before.
My hair is really thick and I have a TOTALLY different texture in the crown area that likes to tangle and easily breaks. This shampoo got rid of all my tangles before I even had to reach for my conditioner. It has truly cut my wash time in half. *praise break: Whoo thank u lord, wont he do it?!?!:)
I've tried several products from this line with no complaints but THIS ISH RIGHT HERE is my new boo!!

See what the manufacturer has to say about the product:

No comments:

Post a Comment